|
Wolfeboro Historical Society Postcard Archive Hotels, Inns and Resorts |
|
Originally built as a farm in the 1800's by Stephen Coffin, this farm, on South Main Street next to the Kingswood Golf Club, became a guest house for 30 people in 1906. Later, in the 1920's or 1930's (exact date unknown), under new ownership, the name became the Prescott Farm, or Hotel Prescott, until 1941, when it became the King's Hill Inn, followed by the name General Wolfe Inn in 1946. Today, it is the Windrifter Resort. C. 1915.
(47/54)