Wolfeboro Historical Society Digital Archive
Postcard Archive
Wolfeboro Areas
Dockside

Flip Index


Town Park, the upper section of the park at Dockside, was established in 1967. The location had been various lodging facilities from 1868-1940, then an Esso gas station to 1967. The lower section of the park is known as Cate Park, established in 1941. Postcard is the appearance from 1967 to 1995, when a bandstand was added in the lower section.

Scaled image s0526024.jpg

   (09/10)